We are happy to handle just about any interior painting project. Interior painting requires attention to detail and careful preparation. We strive to be among the best Interior Painters in Orange County. Click the links below to see our portfolio and our interior painting procedures that set us apart from the rest.
Interior Painting Portfolio
Interior Painting Procedures
Interior painting can be a tedious and daunting task. We try to make the process as easy and hassle free as possible. There are many things you have to consider before starting a project:
- Choosing a Color - It can be difficult to know what a little tiny color swatch is going to look like when it’s covering an entire wall or room. Not only can we put large swatches of paint on your wall, but we have years of experience with colors and can help take a lot of the guesswork out of the process.
- Type of Paint - There are many different brands of paint and each brand has many different product lines with different qualities and durability. We will recommend the best brands and products for your project.
- Paint Sheen - Every paint has multiple sheen options (how shiny or dull the paint is). Choosing the right sheen is very important for both look of your home and the durability of the finish.
- Preparation - This is actually the most important part of any painting project. If you skimp or cut corners with preparation you will end up with a sub par paint job. We train all our painters on how to prepare each surface properly ensuring that you are going to get the best possible finish after the paint is applied.
- Painting - A good painter is a master craftsman. It is an art form to be able to apply paint project quickly and obtain beautiful results.
It’s important that interior painting is done with precision and attention to detail. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the process of interior painting, please feel free to contact us here any time!